cabbage, peas, cauliflower, onion, carrot,
mushroom and spring onion.
2) Seasoning - 2 finely chopped green chillies,
finely chopped garlic, finely chopped
corriander leaves, Mono
Sodium Glutamate, pepper powder.
3) Cornflour -3 tsp,
Soy Sauce - 2 tsp,
Noodles - 1 cup (small strips)
- Take a wok, add sesame/ gingelly oil. When the oil begins to heat up add the vegetables and stir well till they get cooked and become half in quantity.
- Add water till the vegetables start to float. When the water starts boiling, add the raw noodles so that it would get cooked in the stock.
- Add salt, soy sauce (it is to be noted that salt should be used sparingly while using soy sauce because the sauce contains high amount of sodium already), Mono Sodium Glutamate, pepper.
- Finally add the corn flour. when the soup thickens, and the chopped garlic, green chillies and coriander. Boil for a couple of minutes, take off the flame and serve hot in a soup bowl.