1) Vegetable Puree - 2 cups of pureed tomato (6 tomatoes pureed in a blender), 2 onions & 2 green chillies (pureed together) and 1/2 cup ginger garlic paste.
Fresh Cream - 1 tetra pack.
3) Garam masala - 3 tbsp, Sugar - 3 tbsp, Salt, Pure Ghee, Kasuri Methi
- Take a wok, pour 3 tbsp pure ghee on it. Then once the ghee becomes hot, add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away. Then add the onion puree and fry till it becomes brown. Then add the tomato puree and keep stirring till the raw smell goes away.
- To the gravy add the garam masala, sugar and salt. Keep stirring the gravy till it becomes half the quantity. To this add the paneer cubes and cover with lid for two minutes so that the paneer absorbs the flavour.
- Then open the lid, add the fresh cream and stir on a low flame and add the saffron colour.
- Add Kasuri Methi, stir, Garnish with coriander leaves or grated paneer.